Tuesday, December 9, 2008

skin

judging by the distance between this blog and the last, i would say my chances are slim of getting a blog in every day of the work week.
oh well, i dont owe it to myself to do this anyways. i should just have fun.
and i did. this weekend has been a blast. i discovered that i am at the highest point in my life that i have ever seen. my trademark negative attitude slowly melting away with age. its not a bad thing getting older. i am closer to the people i love, including my family, whom i was never close to.
i respect the simpler things. the things i need. i ignore the things i want more often than i used to (except food). i care less about things in life that i know can be replaced with a little hard work. i make things happen. i am building my life one brick at a time, and i think i finally stopped to look at all the shit ive done. i have done pretty fucking well for my self.
about some of the dates we did this weekend- i have seen people drunk. but this weekend, i saw some of the drunkest people i have ever seen. that is no exaggeration.
i have to fly now, but i think i will make the next blog about some stories from theses places. god bless the southern us states.

No comments: